- Middle Eastern founded in 1948, the nation-state of the Jewish People.
- Imperialist, colonial extension of the West, inserted artificially into the Middle East by stealing Arab land.
- The region, formerly under control of the British Mandate, which includes modern Israel, Jordan, and the Palestinian Territories. Named by the Romans following their conquest of the area.
- The ancient homeland of the Palestinian people, destroyed and conquered in 1948 during the Nakba by Jewish militia groups, and by a lesser extent (to the point where they escape culpability), Egypt and Jordan.
- Security measures taken by Israel to fight terror groups and protect Israeli citizens. The use of the term is contested.
- The imposition of institutionalized brutality upon Palestinians trapped by the Israeli regime.
- What Palestinians do to Israelis.
- What Israelis do to Palestinians.
- A racist government system practiced in South Africa from 1948-1994.
- See above, but also, Israel does it to some Palestinians.
Don’t miss Danny Nash’s Choose Your Own Narrative