It seems impossible but Benjamin Netanyahu will lose power one day. But supporters should not despair, as the Zionist pin-up has plenty of opportunities outside of Israeli politics: The Mideast Beast ran a poll asking readers what life after politics may hold for the current Prime Minister. Below are the top 10 answers. No official bodies sanctioned this effort and approximately 1 person, give or take, were polled.
- A model for GAP or Old Navy’s ‘New Senior Citizens Fashion Line’
- Political advisor to Somalia
- Author of How to Piss Off Every Single American Administration For Dummies
- Actor in the movie sequel to How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
- Author of Like a Pro: How to Bow to Pressure from the Religious Minority
- Acting teacher: Mentoring leaders to convincingly say ‘my aim is a two-state solution’ and getting people to actually buy it.
- Professional settlement builder
- Motivational seminar speaker: “Be the most uncompromising person in the face of global adversity.”
- Director of the Institute for Dodging Corruption Charges
And the most likely job possibility according to the poll:
10. Write autobiography: How to be in politics for over 30 years, and not get shit done.
Bonus: For shits and giggles, we decided to add one ‘job possibility’ that just missed the top-10 list: University course lecturer in “How to blame Iran for everything.“